The Pittsburgh Steelers are currently in first place of the AFC North, but the Cleveland Browns are in attack mode. The Steelers are slowly choking away their chances of winning the AFC North Championship.
Last night, Big Ben and the Steelers got punched in the mouth by the Cincinnati Bengals and their back-up quarterback Ryan Finley.
This is the Steelers third straight loss in a row. First it was the Washington Football Team that applied pressure on Big Ben and flustered him big time. Then the Buffalo Bills crushed the Steelers on primetime, and now the Bengals finish them off.
So, what is happening with the Steelers? They better figure it out quickly because they have two more potential playoff teams in the fold the next two weeks. The Colts are up next, and they are no pushover. Right now they are currently the sixth seed in the playoffs, and the final game of the year is against Division Rival Cleveland Browns, who want that win more than anyone.
The Steelers beat the Browns badly earlier in the season, but this Browns team is hitting on all cylinders right now. The Steelers are likely to get into the playoffs, because they beat the Ravens twice. The Ravens are the only other real team that can threaten them at this point in the AFC as far as eliminating them completely but even if the Ravens win out the Steelers have the tie-breaker.
The Steelers couldn’t defeat a Bengals team (3-10-1) that is without its star rookie quarterback, its top running back and was a 14-point underdog.
Big Ben was considered to be in the MVP race, and since has laid an egg. He is playing the worst football of his career. The Steelers defense can get to the quarterback, and they do lead the league in sacks but with Devin Bush and Bud Dupree both hurt, they cannot stop the run.
This has been a strange season, but ever since it went viral that JuJu Smith Schuster dances on the teams logo before the game, the Steelers are 0-3, I would not dance on the Colts logo next week. If you are going to dance you cannot be turning the ball over. The Steelers need some accountability, and right now they are looking suspect. They could end up facing the Bills in the playoffs if they continue to lose.
At this point, they may not want to see the hottest team in football at their house in the playoffs. Especially when they were the team that showed the rest of the league how to slow down the Steelers.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- We are excited to announce the addition of @danielkellybook to our team. Daniel Kelly was just a fan before catchi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Whatever It Takes | A true Story of a fan making it to the NFL as a scout nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/whatev… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/jcqvTN5ZO0
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Giles Amos, TE, Arkansas State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/giles-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/L0PZBqCpSL
about 1 hour ago
- SMU Football: QB Room Temperature Check | Tanner Mordecai and Preston Stone nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/smu-fo… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Michigan State Football: Transfer Portal QB Anthony Russo to Michigan State | Film Breakdown… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago