- Name: Kiondre Thomas
- Height: 6’
- Weight: 192
- Position: DB
- College: Kansas State
- Twitter: @Itsjustkon
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
Bensons in Fort Smith, Arkansas
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Invest into real estate
What has been your biggest failure?
• I really don’t look back on failures only look at the positive things in life
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I’m funny, I can brighten up someone’s day
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Jaron McPherson
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Everyone calls need Kon or Dre
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Recreation Administration, and I just want to work with inner city youth after my playing days
What is your coolest life moment?
• Becoming a father
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Allegations by Pooh Shiesty
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Michael B Jordan
Who is your favorite football team?
• I don’t have one, I just like watching teams that play good defense
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
What is your biggest fear?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Kenny Moore, Mike Hinton, or Cole Beasley
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Visualizing the game, stretch routine, footwork, going over notes before we head out
Do you have any hobbies?
• Video games & recently picked up snowboarding
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I’m myself
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Mother & Felix Curry. My Mom taught me the importance of hard work & she’s worked hard as long as I’ve been alive & Felix Curry has helped me mature into a prospering young man, and I’m forever grateful for all the lessons & knowledge he’s dropped on me over the years
What motivates you to work hard?
• My daughter & all the people back home in Arkansas