Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL, CFL, and XFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview and follow his journey on Twitter @JonTimothyIbe
1.Rank focus, footwork and skill based on what is most important to you as a football player and explain why?
All 3 are equally important in one way or another. But without focus, you can’t have footwork or skill.
2.What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
Confidence and Poise. Making sure my whole unit is prepared, relaxed, and confident to execute the game plan and make plays.
3.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Troy Polamalu. He’s a hall of fame player and who has a knack for football. I’d love to see how he prepared mentally and physically for games.
4.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
No one challenge has been bigger than another. At a young age, I learned that you just have to accept what comes your way in life and ride life’s waves.
5.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
No fear. When I’m on the field I have the mentality of a superhero. Cool calm collected and untouchable.
6.What is your favorite workout?
Playing football. There’s no way to replicate the game.
7.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
So when I was about 9 or 10 and I used to watch football with my family and see my older brothers playing. My parents didn’t want to let me play, but I made my case to play and the rest is history.
8.What would a team get in a player like you?
A smart, tough, and athletic player who understands his role on the team and within the defense. I played the entire 2019 season with a torn pectoral and still produced. I like to think that speaks for itself. My best attributes are my burst/acceleration and open-field tackling ability.
9.What do you hope to achieve as a football player going forward?
I hope to prove myself right.
10. If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
Not a fan of the limelight but probably “Leveling Up”.
11.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
My favorite moments are when we beat Georgia in 2019 and when we went to Australia in 2017.
12.What is your favorite stadium that you’ve played in?
Definitely Williams-Brice but besides that Kentucky’s stadium is nice.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Buffalo restaurant sends Ravens CB Marlon Humphrey Buffalo Wings after his social media post… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- This is dope! twitter.com/marlon_humphre…
about 49 mins ago
- Beloved Georgia High School coach Teco Browning died in a motorcycle accident nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/teco-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- 128 players have been granted special eligibility for the 2021 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/2021-n… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/6rc6eD2198
about 1 hour ago
- NFL Transactions for January 22, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago