- Name: Dabreaun Stigler Haynes
- Height: 6’4
- Weight: 280
- Position: OG
- College: Robert Morris University
- Twitter: @D.Stigler_Haynes
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
•The best restaurant in my hometown (Chicago) is Giordano’s Pizza. They have the best-stuffed pizza I have ever tasted.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
•What would stick out the most if viewing my film, is the fact that I’m very versatile as the OL and I never take my eyes off of my opponent’s hand.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• If given the opportunity to win the lotto, I would buy a house for my Grandmother and my Mother. They have always had my back and they have always taken care of me. I would love to show them how appreciative I have been throughout my entire life.
What has been your biggest failure?
• My biggest failure that I recognize is having a big heart. This tends to block my vision when it comes to really see someone for they are.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates have said one of my best qualities that they like about me is that I’m very humble and I’m very coachable.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• I would have to say that we are all hard workers. My teammates make sure that we support one another, we have a good support system and we make sure that no man gets left behind.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Yes, I have a nickname that I have had since grammar school. It has grown on me I love to hear it when they call me “Big Stigs”.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My college degree is in Culinary Arts. If for some reason that God has other plans for me and football doesn’t fall into my path I would love the opportunity to help kids that are challenged with mental health issues. I grew up watching kids that had challenging health issues and not having the opportunity to have the appropriate help.
What is your coolest life moment?
• My coolest life moment that I can remember that brought me so much joy, was receiving my first college acceptance letter.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• I love Karaoke, the artist and song that I would sing are by the artist Juice ‘World hear me calling’.
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• If I had to choose a actor, to imitate me it would be Miles J Stroter.
Who is your favorite football team?
• My favorite football team is Kansas City Chiefs.
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• My warning label would say to honest.
What is your biggest fear?
• My biggest fear in life would be not pushing her in order for me to complete my dreams.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• The most underrated player in the NFL would include Nick Allegretti / Brandon Brooks / Jeff Allen / Benny Snell.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• My typical morning consists of me waking up and giving thanks for another day for me and my family. I prep my breakfast, then I shower. I love showering and listening to my music. I began to get dressed and start my basic arrangements. Throughout my day I find myself viewing films on my favorite players like Nick Allegretti /Jeff Allen / Quentin Nelson / Brandon Brooks and Joel Bitonio.
Do you have any hobbies?
• My personal hobby consisted of me being a gamer. I’m a big gamer and I love The madden franchise Call of Duty an the Batman games.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• If I had to compare myself to one person in the NFL that would be Nick Allegretti. Nick’s work ethic is second to none in my eyesight and he shows to be a very hard worker but unfortunately, he doesn’t get the credit he deserves.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The biggest Influence in my life would have to be my cousin. He is always putting in the work and never giving in. A failure is never an option.
What motivates you to work hard?
• I realize, what motivates me to work hard has a lot to do with me understanding that you only get one life to live. I am trying my best to live life to its fullest. Be wise at the decisions I make and continue pushing hard so that I can continue to improve my inner being.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:High School football star Abdullah Mohammad was shot over the weekend and is still in the ICU… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:North Dakota State College football player Charles Royston Jr. was shot and killed in Minnesota… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Did You See This:High School football star Abdullah Mohammad was shot over the weekend and is still in the ICU… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- NY PA Corporate Cup Soccer Showcase gofundme.com/f/ny-pa-corpor…
about 5 hours ago
- Did You See This:North Dakota State College football player Charles Royston Jr. was shot and killed in Minnesota… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago