- Name: Chauncey Lowman
- Height: 6’1
- Position: Quarterback
- College: Husson University
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• My favorite restaurant to eat at in my hometown city of Detroit, MI is Alaska’s Fish & Chicken.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- The ability to avoid the rush
- Timing and placement on passes
- Big throws in clutch moments
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
I would then open a homeless shelter that would provide meals for the homeless as well as working on providing resources for children in need.
What has been your biggest failure?
•My biggest failure was sitting out freshman year due to academics.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My teammates often reach out to me due to my leadership skills, confidence in the game as well as willingness to teach any knowledge I have, and the patience to do it.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- The hardest working teammates I have is my Offensive Line. They give 110% every day.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- Yes, C-low
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in communications, my dream job will be to be a coach in any sport.
What is your coolest life moment?
- The birth of my first son
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- I would sing Fantasia “When I see you”.
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- I would play Adam Sandler’s character in “The Longest Yard Movie as the quarterback of the prisoners.
Who is your favorite football team?
- My favorite team is New England Patriots.
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- My warning label would say “Finish”.
What is your biggest fear?
- My biggest fear is letting my son down and him seeing me fail.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- The most underrated player is Tom Brady because everyone always doubts him and he overcomes every situation.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- My game day routine is getting up eating a good breakfast then head to the lockerroom to get mentally ready and I get some warm-up throws and a little jog around the stadium. Lastly, I get dress and pray then Game time.
Do you have any hobbies?
- My hobbies are hiking and jogging.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- I would compare myself to Teddy Bridgewater.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My Mom has been my biggest influencer throughout my career, she’s taught me to never give up no matter the situation.
What motivates you to work hard?
• God, family and my passion for football.