Last week, we were not too sure how well Austin Ekeler was going to be returning from a serious hamstring injury. Well, as a Bills fan he showed up and he showed out. I would not be afraid to play him this week against the Patriots.
Ekeler provided a much needed spark to the Chargers offense. He was the lone bright spot by carrying the ball 14 times for 44 yards, and catching 11 balls on 16 targets for 85 yards.
The Chargers did not lose the game because of a certain player, but they had horrible clock management. The Bills let the Chargers stay in the game, and Ekeler looked sharp.
It was the first time the Chargers lost by more than one score this season. Anthony Lynn said he was not going to use Ekeler much in week 12, but he used him a lot more than we expected.
Ekeler finished with 25 touches, and I expect the Chargers to feed him in week 13. He is ready, he is explosive and he is ready to go.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Honest question twitter.com/damondtalbot/s…
about 43 mins ago
- ICYMI:Urban Meyer officially hired by Jacksonville Jaguars as Head Coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/urban-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9ZXQqCSS2X
about 54 mins ago
- We need a goalie twitter.com/bjwilsonwgr/st…
about 55 mins ago
- Boom twitter.com/rapsheet/statu…
about 57 mins ago
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Jon Rhattigan, LB, Army Black Knights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jon-rh… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago