- Name: Aaron Jackson
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 190 lbs.
- Position: Free Safety
- College: Texas A&M-Kingsville
- Twitter: Airpatrol4
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My Play recognition and instinct
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Split it with my Mom
What has been your biggest failure?
• That’s really a hard question to answer but i think the biggest failure I’ve had was probably in the 8th grade, I had missed the second of two free throws to go to overtime in the district basketball game.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My energy and the confidence I carry myself with on the field
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Amos (Deuce)
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Kinesiology Sports and Leisure and my dream job is to be a coach at any level from highschool and above
What is your coolest life moment?
• My first pick in high school against Stratford high school
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Mo City Don Freestyle
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Jamie Foxx
Who is your favorite football team?
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Don’t throw at me
What is your biggest fear?
• Not reaching my full potential
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Budda Baker
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I normally wake up and listen to music the whole day, while I’m listening to music I watch film and envision the plays I will make.
Do you have any hobbies?
• On my free time I’m always playing the game with my friends
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Budda Baker
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Mom and because she’s been there for me all my life and she’s always came through whenever and wherever I needed her.
What motivates you to work hard?
• Seeing my mom work all her life is what really drives me to work hard so I can change her life.