- Name: Tyler Halls
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 185
- Position: WR
- College: Husson University
- Twitter: @halls_tyler_
- Instagram: @tylerhalls
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• The best restaurant in my hometown, Lisbon, Maine, would have to be a small place named Franks. It used to be the old Moxie Soda store and now has a very diverse food menu. It’s a great place to go and watch some games and eat some good food.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• When breaking down my film, the thing that sticks out most to me is my effort. Effort is very important especially when you’re blocking as a WR. Also, running my routes and creating separation even when I do not receive the ball.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• If I were to win the lottery, the first thing I’d do is give my mom and dad most of the money and then put myself in a position where I could help others.
What has been your biggest failure?
• My biggest failure would definitely be not attending prep school. I believe that I wasn’t prepared to go straight to college after my senior year of high school. An extra year of prep school would have prepared me a lot better and potentially put me in another position in life.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I believe my teammates would say my best quality is that I can break a game open with some big plays. Every time I get the ball I feel like I can make some big time plays.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• The hardest working teammate on my team would definitely be Frank Curran. Frank has battled through a lot during his career here at Husson and has stayed dedicated to being a great captain and leader by example.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• My teammates have always called me “T Halls”.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in Criminal Justice and my dream job is to work Secret Service in Washington DC. I’ve always wanted to pursue this because my father worked at the Pentagon for a number of years.
What is your coolest life moment?
• My coolest life moment would definitely be winning a National Championship with my travel hockey team. We got to travel all around the country and experience some things that kids usually don’t get the chance to see.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• At Karaoke night, I would sing Dreams and Nightmares by Meek Mill.
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• If I could pick any actor to play me in a movie, it would have to be Michael B. Jordan.
Who is your favorite football team?
• New York Giants
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• If I had a warning label it would probably say that sometimes I’m too calm for the situation I’m placed in.
What is your biggest fear?
• My biggest fear is snakes.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• A player that I watch a lot in the NFL that I believe is very underrated is Robert Woods of the LA Rams.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Personally, I do not do too much on game day. First, I have a good meal and then head down to the training room to get taped. After, that I hang out and get dressed in the locker room. I am a pretty loose type of guy and like to laugh and have fun before the game, but once I get on the field I’m very serious and focus on the small details. I also say the same exact prayer before each and every game.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I don’t have many hobbies, but I like to spend time with my family and friends.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Someone in the NFL I’d compare myself to would be Stefon Diggs. I’m able to take the top off for a deep ball and able to get open on short and intermediate routes.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The biggest influence on my life would probably be my parents and brother. I don’t really open up to anyone besides them, so they always know what’s best for me and give me the best advice.
What motivates you to work hard?
• My family and my goals motivate me to work hard and keep going. I have a solid support system that believes what I am capable and I’m thankful to have them by my side. Second, just knowing and believing in myself pushes me to work harder.