With the Presidential race still up in the air some other news in voting has turned out pretty good. Three states had measures on the ballot to legalize sports betting: Maryland, Louisiana and South Dakota, and all voted yes.
According to Yahoo Sports, Maryland passed the measure with more than 66 percent of people voting yes. More than 58 percent voted yes to sports betting in South Dakota. Most parishes in Louisiana voted yes to allow sports betting, many by a wide margin.
What does this mean? It means that now in half of the United States of America, you can bet on sports. That is right, 25 of the 50 states have voted yes to sport gambling, according to American Gaming Website.
There is also active legislation regarding sports betting in three states: Hawaii, Massachusetts and Ohio.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Hearing Ravens TE Mark Andrews tested positive
about 10 mins ago
- Kid is a beast! Running behind Kayode!! I’m telling you Bulls are no joke twitter.com/cbssportsnet/s…
about 28 mins ago
- Patterson is a dog twitter.com/ubfootball/sta…
about 29 mins ago
- What are we National enquirer twitter.com/tkrackers/stat…
about 37 mins ago
- Week 12 Preview: Arizona Cardinals vs. New England Patriots ift.tt/33rwRFr
about 38 mins ago