Matt Skura had a rough game on Sunday Night. The Ravens lost to New England after the Ravens center missed on a couple of snaps to Lamar Jackson.
The center posted a message to his Instagram, admitting he made a mistake and took ownership of the bad plays.
“Ravens Flock,” Skura wrote. “I want to take ownership and apologize for my mistakes in last night’s game. I always strive and work to be the best I can be in any and all situations. I appreciate those who have sent encouraging messages to me since the game. However, please know my family is off limits when it comes to hateful and threatening messages. They do not deserve to be scrutinized for something they did not do. I want to move on from this and grow so that I’m able to be at my best for the rest of the season. Now it’s on to the Titans.”
The crazy thing, is the fans obviously threatened his family and that is so wrong. It is hard to snap in the rain. I am not making an excuse for him, but there were many plays left on the field for the Ravens. The fans get too emotional.
Remember, there are bigger things than football. And family is one of them. Do not threaten a players family. How pathetic.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Caleb Farley Scouting Report | Find out why the Virginia Tech corner is the #1 CB in the draft!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: John Bates, TE, Boise State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/john-b…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for April 22, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Dang so sad twitter.com/sportscenter/s…
about 2 hours ago
- This is going to be huge!! I want you to sign up for a chance to win!! twitter.com/play4_sports/s…
about 2 hours ago