Let’s break down our Week 11 Picks, Predictions, and Fantasy Sleepers. Last week, we were 9-4, bringing our record on the year to 90-47-1. We were so close on our predictions as well. NFL Draft Diamonds needs to step up! Let’s see if we can get over 10 right this week!
- Eagles v. Browns
- Falcons v. Saints
- Bengals v. Washington
- Lions v. Panthers
- Steelers v. Jaguars
- Titans v. Ravens
- Patriots v. Texans
- Dolphins v. Broncos
- Jets v. Chargers
- Packers v. Colts
- Cowboys v. Vikings
- Chiefs v. Raiders
- Rams v. Buccaneers
- Rams have a hard time getting to Tom Brady. Brady and the Buccaneers continue to eat. The Buccaneers are starting to look like the playoff contenders everyone thought they would become.
- Dolphins continue their streak. They fluster Drew Lock and get the much-needed win. The Dolphins look like the real deal.
- Packers punch the Colts in the mouth. The Colts have the best defense in the league, but they cannot slow down Davante Adams.
- Taysom Hill – In ESPN leagues, they have Taysom Hill as a tight end. Hill is going to be the starting quarterback for the Saints this week. It is going to be a bad week for teams facing Hill on ESPN leagues.
- Mark Ingram is back this week. I have a feeling Ingram goes nuts this week going for over 100 yards agianst the Titans.
- Justin Herbert throws for 350 yards against the Jets. The new crew cut helps him out, and he spreads the ball over the field getting everyone involved.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I’m proud of you! Would love an interview after the game! twitter.com/sarahfuller_27…
about 32 mins ago
- Interesting twitter.com/tompelissero/s…
about 36 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ivory Scott, OL, Arkansas State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Friday Night NFL Injury Report for Week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/week-1… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/R80xLphniN
about 50 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Chris Carson Injury Update, Will he return in week 12? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/chris-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago