Let’s break down our Week 11 Picks, Predictions, and Fantasy Sleepers. Last week, we were 9-4, bringing our record on the year to 90-47-1. We were so close on our predictions as well. NFL Draft Diamonds needs to step up! Let’s see if we can get over 10 right this week!
- Eagles v. Browns
- Falcons v. Saints
- Bengals v. Washington
- Lions v. Panthers
- Steelers v. Jaguars
- Titans v. Ravens
- Patriots v. Texans
- Dolphins v. Broncos
- Jets v. Chargers
- Packers v. Colts
- Cowboys v. Vikings
- Chiefs v. Raiders
- Rams v. Buccaneers
- Rams have a hard time getting to Tom Brady. Brady and the Buccaneers continue to eat. The Buccaneers are starting to look like the playoff contenders everyone thought they would become.
- Dolphins continue their streak. They fluster Drew Lock and get the much-needed win. The Dolphins look like the real deal.
- Packers punch the Colts in the mouth. The Colts have the best defense in the league, but they cannot slow down Davante Adams.
- Taysom Hill – In ESPN leagues, they have Taysom Hill as a tight end. Hill is going to be the starting quarterback for the Saints this week. It is going to be a bad week for teams facing Hill on ESPN leagues.
- Mark Ingram is back this week. I have a feeling Ingram goes nuts this week going for over 100 yards agianst the Titans.
- Justin Herbert throws for 350 yards against the Jets. The new crew cut helps him out, and he spreads the ball over the field getting everyone involved.