Nick Foles looked like he was injured bad this past Monday Night after suffering a hard blow, but there was one old school player who was not having it.
Bart Scott the former Jets and Ravens linebacker called out Nick Foles for crying on National television, per TMZ Sports.
“You know who Nick Foles is?” Scott asked on ESPN’s “Keyshawn JWill & Zubin show” this week. “He’s the dude screaming, ‘I’m drowning! I’m drowning!'”
“And, somebody says, ‘Hey, stand up!’ And he says, ‘Oh, all I had to do was stand up?'”
“Oh, we supposed to have empathy?” said Scott, who played in the NFL for 11 years. “He was crying! There’s no crying in football! And, if there’s crying, something better be broken! Need to be amputated!”
Bart Scott was a tough guy but damn, I am not sure there were many who thought Foles was faking. Scott would go on to give Drew Brees credit for puncturing a lung and kept a smile on his face. Scott is old school, and is showing tough love, but he really dogged Foles and said he should have went back out there because he just had a boo boo.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: John Brown Injury Update, Bills WR will miss another week nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/john-b…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Alvin Kamara Injury Update, How serious is his foot injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/alvin-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Todd Gurley Injury Update, How bad is the Falcons RB’s knee injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago