The best blocking tight end in the NFL will not play another snap this year. According to ESPN, Nick Boyle suffered a season ending left knee injury in the third quarter loss last night to the New England Patriots.
Boyle made a nice 4 yard reception, and took a hard hit to the knee from Patriots linebacker Terez Hall. Ravens medical staff took Boyle off in a cart, and we are finding out now, he suffered a significant knee injury.
Losing Boyle is huge for the Ravens. He is a big loss, because it is like having a sixth offensive lineman on the field for Lamar Jackson and company. The crazy thing is he can catch too. He is the sixth leading receiver on the Ravens roster.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for April 22, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Will it pass the Senate? twitter.com/breaking911/st…
about 56 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Mock Draft 5.0 | Which player will the Bengals select at 5 overall?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Arizona High School football star Edward Crocker died after being thrown from car in two-car crash… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Interesting Small Schoolers represent!!! twitter.com/rapsheet/statu…
about 3 hours ago