Today the Dallas Cowboys had a medical emergency at the Star and we are learning that Markus Paul the teams strength and conditioning coach is the one that needed assistance.
According to Chris Arnold, Paul passed away this morning. We have an update below.
They are now saying that Paul is getting medical attention and he has not passed.
Paul, now in his 21st season as an assistant strength and conditioning coach, spent the previous 11 years in that capacity with the N.Y. Giants. Paul worked with current Cowboys strength and conditioning coordinator, Mike Woicik, on two occasions – 1998-99 in New Orleans and 2000-04 with New England.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- ICYMI:Will anyone claim Mark Ingram today and his salary? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mark-i… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/1E2XwOjvFZ
about 14 mins ago
- ICYMI:Packers are early favorites against the Buccaneers for the NFC Championship Game nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/packer… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- ICYMI:Colts QB Philip Rivers has retired from the NFL, he will now coach a high school team in Alabama… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago