Yesterday the Dallas Cowboys had a medical emergency at the Star and we are learning that Markus Paul the teams strength and conditioning coach was the one that needed assistance. Well, today he passed away at the age of 54.
Paul, now in his 21st season as an assistant strength and conditioning coach, spent the previous 11 years in that capacity with the N.Y. Giants. Paul worked with current Cowboys strength and conditioning coordinator, Mike Woicik, on two occasions – 1998-99 in New Orleans and 2000-04 with New England.
Please keep the Cowboys coaches, players and the Paul family in your prayers.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Adam Mannie, SS/LB, Missouri Southern University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/adam-m… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ezra Gray, RB, Alabama State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/ezra-g… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ezra Gray, RB, Alabama State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/ezra-g… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 hours ago
- Congrats Chiefs fans! Must be nice. See you next year!
about 10 hours ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ezra Gray, RB, Alabama State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/ezra-g… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/srpgZ4OZxw
about 11 hours ago