Former Houston Cougars football player Ka’Darian Smith lost his life this week. According to the police report, Smith called his friends to inform them he was shot on the 12th floor of his apartment complex.
The friends showed up to the apartment around 30 minutes to get him downstairs. They were successful, and he was picked up by the ambulance but was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Smith made his way onto the field for Houston when he was a true freshman in 2016. He played in five games and recorded two tackles on the season.
He played in 10 games in 2017, 11 in 2018 and then four games in 2019. Over the course of his four-year career, Smith totaled 22 tackles, 16 of which were solo. His best individual game was a four-tackle game at Oklahoma in 2019.
If you remember, back in 2019, Smith was arrested and charged with aggravated assault with serious bodily harm of a 60-year-old man. The man made it, but he was in rough shape.
Ka’Darian Smith was only 22 years old. This is a horrible situation. Please keep his family in your prayers. Another young kid shot and killed in America. We need to stop it.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, & Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- That was a fumble and the Rams recovered for a touchdown they throw the flag to fast for that old man
about 21 mins ago
- That should be a touchdown
about 21 mins ago
- Did You See This:Jets RB La’Mical Perine will miss several weeks with an ankle injury nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/lamica… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Very concerning. The Fantasy Doctors believe the injury to Joe Burrow is worse than originally thought. He could mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago