We thought after week 10 of the National Football League it would be important to breakdown the top players at each position in Fantasy Football. There were some insane football games in week 10, some that went down to the wire, and some that had teams winning we did not expect. Let’s break down the top 5 fantasy studs of week 10.
Ben Roethlisberger wins my quarterback spot because he was a beast. He was injured all week and then came into the game against the Bengals and went 27-46 for 333 yards and 4 touchdowns. He did not throw a pick or get sacked once. Pretty darn impressive.
Ronald Jones of the Buccaneers was a manimal this week. He ran for 192 yards on the ground and scored once. Jones has turned into the primary back in Tampa and he is running away with it.
I really wanted to give Marquez Valdes-Scantling the nod here, but how can you not give the spot to DeAndre Hopkins? I am a die hard Buffalo Bills fan and that play burned so bad, but it was a monster play. Nuk you get the top spot with a Moss’d play over the Bills best defenders.
Logan Thomas of the Washington Football Team had a solid game. He finished the game with only 4 receptions but was able to rumble for 66 yards. He did a great job getting open and Alex Smith was getting him the ball.
Los Angeles Rams made some big plays against Russell Wilson and the Seahawks sending them into a two game losing streak. The Rams picked off Wilson twice and made him fumble once.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Giovani Bernard Injury Update, Bengals back is suffering from a concussion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Teddy Bridgewater Injury Update, Teddy is practicing today… nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/teddy-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Terry McLaurin Injury Update, Nursing an ankle injury will he be good to go?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago