We thought after week 10 of the National Football League it would be important to breakdown the top players at each position who forgot to show up in Fantasy Football. There were some insane football games in week 10, some that went down to the and some that had teams winning we did not expect. Let’s break down the top 5 fantasy duds of week 10.
Ryan Tannehill needed to step up in a big fashion against the Colts and he did not do a good enough job. He finished the ball 15-27 for 147 yards and just 1 touchdown. Corey Davis was his leading receiver and AJ Brown only had one reception.
Aaron Jones of the Packers was not really needed because the Packers were distributing the ball through the air perfectly. It still killed many fantasy football teams this week though. Jones finished with 13 carries for 46 yards and zero touchdowns. It was a bad week for running backs only 5 backs carried the ball more than 20 times.
Will Fuller is the big play wide out for the Texans and he was no where to be found yesterday. He finished the game with 5 receptions but was targeted 8 times. He had 38 yards receiving against a troubled Browns secondary.
Tyler Eifert and the Jaguars were in the game against the Packers but the Jags really need to get more out of Eifert. He was targeted four times and came away with 2 receptions for 15 yards.
Carolina’s defense looked great in the first half, and then it fell apart. They let Tom Brady throw for 341 and Ronald Jones run for 192 yards. That was not good. The Panthers need to step up, especially when it comes to tackling.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Giovani Bernard Injury Update, Bengals back is suffering from a concussion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Terry McLaurin Injury Update, Nursing an ankle injury will he be good to go?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago