WOW, in a huge turn of events, former Giants cornerback DeAndre Baker will walk away from the criminal charges in Florida a free man.
According to Cameron Wolfe, all charges have been dropped.
This happened days after three of the four men who claimed former New York Giants cornerback DeAndre Baker robbed them at a party earlier this year have recanted their testimony against him.
Baker was being prosecuted in Florida on four counts of robbery with a firearm. He was originally charged with four counts of armed robbery and four counts of aggravated assault with a firearm after attending a party in Miramar, Florida, in May.
This is huge news, and I would not be shocked if he is signed to a team soon. There are tons of teams right now down a cornerback.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, & Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- That was a fumble and the Rams recovered for a touchdown they throw the flag to fast for that old man
about 36 mins ago
- That should be a touchdown
about 37 mins ago
- Did You See This:Jets RB La’Mical Perine will miss several weeks with an ankle injury nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/lamica… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Very concerning. The Fantasy Doctors believe the injury to Joe Burrow is worse than originally thought. He could mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago