The Minnesota Vikings are the last team to have a running back win MVP, and that happened in 2012 when Adrian Peterson stole the show. At the midway point of the season Peterson had 775 yards and finished rumbling for 2,097 yards.
Well this year, Dalvin Cook has missed 1 and a half games and he is averaging 147.3 yards per game. He is on pace right now to rush for 2,209 yards.
Are you kidding me? Cook was missing time with a groin injury and since his return he is looking like the best running back in the NFL.
In his last four games, Dalvin Cook has rushed for 680 yards. When can we take a second to look at his performance and realize he is playing lights out. We are talking about quarterbacks like Patrick Mahomes, Russell Wilson and Aaron Rodgers for MVP, but when do we talk about Dalvin Cook?
Cook is playing lights out and if he can hit 2000 yards while missing 1 and a half games that would be more impressive then the year Peterson won it.
Cook is an MVP candidate, I hope he can keep it up.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Joe Burrow Injury Update, More Bad News for the Bengals rookie nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/joe-bu…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, & Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Last Chance:CBD in NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/cbd-in… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/e6zjRzcKfc
about 24 mins ago
- Last Chance:CBD and the NFL: A Long Journey to a Major Reward nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/cbd-an… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/p47aoSRhHd
about 27 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Warns Members Not to Endorse CBD – So Why Are Retired Players Pushing It? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/cbd-4/… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago