The Minnesota Vikings are the last team to have a running back win MVP, and that happened in 2012 when Adrian Peterson stole the show. At the midway point of the season Peterson had 775 yards and finished rumbling for 2,097 yards.
Well this year, Dalvin Cook has missed 1 and a half games and he is averaging 147.3 yards per game. He is on pace right now to rush for 2,209 yards.
Are you kidding me? Cook was missing time with a groin injury and since his return he is looking like the best running back in the NFL.
In his last four games, Dalvin Cook has rushed for 680 yards. When can we take a second to look at his performance and realize he is playing lights out. We are talking about quarterbacks like Patrick Mahomes, Russell Wilson and Aaron Rodgers for MVP, but when do we talk about Dalvin Cook?
Cook is playing lights out and if he can hit 2000 yards while missing 1 and a half games that would be more impressive then the year Peterson won it.
Cook is an MVP candidate, I hope he can keep it up.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Pretty dope first piece by @ethan_carbone the newest contributor to @DraftDiamonds Check out his piece on Caleb Far… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Caleb Farley Scouting Report | Find out why the Virginia Tech corner is the #1 CB in the draft!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: John Bates, TE, Boise State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/john-b… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/o8KVJXrJ5v
about 41 mins ago
- If they only knew! What's good bro? Don't let people rent space in your head haha twitter.com/itskpough13/st…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Arizona High School football star Edward Crocker died after being thrown from car in two-car crash in P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago