The Chargers have been without running back Austin Ekeler, since Week 4 after he suffered a hyperextended knee and hamstring injury which forced him to be placed on the injured reserve.
Ekeler though is hoping his fantasy football owners did not drop him. He knows it is playoff time just like us fantasy football fans.
Ekeler posted this video of him running and he looks pretty damn good.
If Ekeler can in fact return to play in week 11 that would be two weeks faster than many expected. This would give the Chargers a much needed boost. They are so close week in and week out, but just seem to find a way to lose the game.
With Ekeler back in the line-up the Chargers could be a dangerous team to play. This week they play the Jets and then the Bills.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: John Brown Injury Update, Bills WR will miss another week nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/john-b…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Alvin Kamara Injury Update, How serious is his foot injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/alvin-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Todd Gurley Injury Update, How bad is the Falcons RB’s knee injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago