Let’s break down our Week 8 Picks, Predictions, and Fantasy Sleepers. Last week, we were 8-5 last week, bringing our record on the year to 64-34-1. My Buffalo Bills were able to rebound barely versus the Jets. NFL Draft Diamonds needs to step up! Let’s see if we can get over 10 right this week!
- Patriots v. Bills
- Titans v. Bengals
- Raiders v. Browns
- Colts v. Lions
- Vikings v. Packers
- Jets v. Chiefs
- Rams v. Dolphins
- Steelers v. Ravens
- Chargers v. Broncos
- Saints v. Bears
- 49ers v. Seahawks
- Cowboys v. Eagles
- Buccaneers v. Giants
- Buffalo Bills finally beat the Patriots. It has been a long time since the Bills were able to beat the Patriots, but they not only beat the Patriots they stomp the Patriots. It is not a close game at all. The Bills take advantage of all the Patriots injuries.
- Chiefs run all over the Jets. Over 200 yards on the ground and the old Jet Le’Veon Bell has a monster game. Bell has 110 total yards against his old team.
- Cincinnati Bengals give the Tennessee Titans a run for their money. They just cannot hold on to get the win. Burrow against the Titans does a great job, but cannot lead them back in the 4th quarter. They lose by 3.
- Stefon Diggs has 150 yards receiving against a Gilmore-less defense. The Patriots cannot stop Stefon Diggs, who finishes with three touchdowns against the AFC East powerhouse.
- Lamar Jackson and the Ravens beat the Steelers in easy fashion. The Steelers have no answer for Lamar. They do everything to stop him but Jackson is able to make play after play. He runs for two touchdowns and passes for 2.
- Drew Brees throws for 300 yards to no-name receivers. The Saints are so banged up at wide receiver right now, but the Saints continue to win without Michael Thomas. They beat the Bears on the road.