NFL Draft Diamonds has recently teamed up with the Fantasy Doctors to bring you the best and up to date information on your Fantasy Football rosters. Dr. Jesse Morse a Sports Medicine and Regenerative Medicine Specialist at the Osteopathic Center breaks down the injuries around the NFL. Check out what Dr. Morse initial thoughts on all the injuries around the NFL.
Follow the Fantasy Doctors on YouTube! It is the fastest growing Fantasy YouTube Channel on the web!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:South Carolina High School Football Player Mikell McKelvey was shot and killed on Thanksgiving Day… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- NFL Heads hand out their Pro Bowl Votes, Josh Allen and Big Ben both snubbed? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/pro-bo… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft buzz: Catching up with Miami Hurricanes WR Xavier Restrepo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/xavier… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4XXhaZ0Jul
about 44 mins ago
- ICYMI:Three offseason trades the Philadelphia Eagles, front office should consider nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/eagles… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina CB D’Jordan Strong nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/djorda… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Wg7VwMydpw
about 49 mins ago