Last week we had a freaking tie!!!! We still did good but it is going to be that kind of year. Let’s break down our Week 4 Picks, Predictions, and Fantasy Sleepers. Last week, we were 9-5-1 last week, bringing our record on the year to 30-14-1. The Ravens, Saints, and Cowboys let us down big time. The Falcons need a new football coach too.
- Jaguars v. Bengals
- Browns v. Cowboys
- Saints v. Lions
- Seahawks v. Dolphins
- Chargers v. Buccaneers
- Ravens v. Washington
- Cardinals v. Panthers
- Vikings v. Texans
- Giants v. Rams
- Colts v. Bears
- Bills v. Raiders
- Eagles v. 49ers
- Patriots v. Chiefs (POSTPONED to Tuesday)
- Falcons v. Packers
- 1.) Falcons fire Dan Quinn after the game. Yep, the Packers beat down the Falcons, and Dan Quinn implodes on National Television. The upper management has enough of his crap and cut ties.
- Eagles have the 49ers on the ropes, but allow them to come back. A huge sack by the Eagles defense causes a fumble and the Eagles hold on for their first win.
- Colts stop Mitch Trubisky and the Bears. Trubisky has a good game, but the Colts front seven is too good. They end up getting the big win over the undefeated Bears.
- Dolphins WR Preston Williams has a great game against the Seahawks. The former Colorado State wide out ends the game with 8 receptions for 122 and 1 touchdown.
- Nick Chubb ends with more rushing yards than Ezekiel Elliott. In a showdown of two of the leagues best running backs Chubb shows out, but Elliott gets the win.
- Jaguars led by James Robinson get past the Bengals. Robinson goes over 100 yards on the ground and scores twice.