Can you believe this? After four weeks there are 11 teams in the running to win the Trevor Lawrence race.
Lawrence will be the top player in next year’s draft if he decides to forgo his senior season at Clemson.
The NFL season is just four games into its season and already people are talking about who will get Lawrence at No. 1 overall.
Unfortunately, there is no way Lawrence can avoid it. He even said in a recent interview he gets a kick out of it.
“I try to ignore it as much as possible,” Lawrence said, per USA TODAY. “Obviously, if you’re on social media at all, you can’t help but see some of it. It’s just funny.”
Whoever lands Lawrence is going to get a superstar. It is funny because the Jets and Giants are constantly fighting about it on Twitter.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2017 NFL Re-Draft: Browns take Patrick Mahomes with the first overall pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/2017-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Taron Mallard, TE, Bethune-Cookman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/taron-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/yuMJqr8BUW
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Aaron Jones injury update; How bad is his calf injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/aaron-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago