The Tennessee Titans are about to ruin football in 2020. Yep, there I said it. I am a little pissed off right now because there is no way these players are doing what they are supposed to be doing. The Titans need to be investigated.
The Titans have had 20 players/staff test positive for the virus. How are these players and staff getting infected left and right? They are the only team at this point to really be suffering majorly from the virus.
The NFL needs to look into this because there has to be something that is infecting the players. Could it be their food? Their clothing/laundry? Could it be them going to the club? Could it be them going out in public without a mask? Something seems strange right now. Is there a team doctor infecting them? I mean let’s be real at this point something seems fishy.
What do you think they should do? The Titans are breaking out every day. Think about this, the Raiders a few days ago went out to do a charity event. The players were not wearing their masks and none of them tested positive at this point. That is a good thing, but the players and the team knew they were going out in public.
I mean Bud Dupree of the Steelers said it best.
“go to practice and go home.”
“We try to stay away as much as possible just so we won’t be on that end of the stick,” the 27-year-old tells us. “We don’t wanna be the ones who are holding the game up.”
The teams need to do better. The Titans leadership needs to step up.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders Injury Update; Eagles find out more about his knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 19th, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- He better step up too. He wanted money they paid him. He has been MIA six games, and his penalty was a huge blow to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Last Chance:Updated 2021 NFL Draft Order; Jets hold the first pick after six weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-dr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update; 49ers back will likely miss 3 to 5 weeks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago