The trade deadline is approaching in just two weeks. Not every team is going to want to give up draft capital, but there is another way to land a solid player. Let’s look at ten players that are sitting on practice squad rosters who teams need to poach. I mean how can you go wrong? There are some solid veterans and some solid young players, let’s take a look at who we would poach if we ran a team.
- Prince Amukamara, CB, Arizona Cardinals – Prince is currently on a practice squad, which is insane. The 31-year-old cornerback is a Super Bowl Champion and can bring veteran leadership. He has 477 career tackles, 80 PBU’s, and 10 picks in his career. He would be a great option for any team lacking depth at this point.
- Daniel McCullers, NT, Chicago Bears – A mammoth of a man, if you need a defensive tackle, this kid is a run stuffer. He is 6070, and weighs 352 pounds. He is a true nose tackle and he will clog the middle for sure.
- Lamar Miller, RB, Chicago Bears -The last full season Miller played he ran for 973 yards rushing. There are teams who cannot get the ball moving in the run game. Why is Lamar Miller on a practice squad? They need to swipe him up.
- Ryan Switzer, WR, Cleveland Browns – If you are looking for a punt returner or a slot wideout, Switzer is your guy. There are so many injuries right now happening, and Switzer can add depth.
- Nigel Bradham, LB, Denver Broncos – There are teams right now that could use a linebacker who can cover tight ends. He is athletic enough to cover a tight end and set an edge.
- Corey Liuget, DE, Houston Texans – The kid is all over the field. He played last year for my Buffalo Bills and played like a man. He was a monster in the middle of the field, and he has a motor that never stops.
- Jabaal Sheard, DE, Jacksonville Jaguars – There are teams that have no pass rushers, Sheard has 51.5 career sacks. How and the hell is this kid on a practice squad? Give him a league-minimum deal.
- Eddie Yarbrough, DE, Minnesota Vikings – Yarbrough was a beast for the Buffalo Bills. He constantly put pressure on the quarterback. I think the former Bills pass rusher would be an asset to a team in need of a rusher.
- Kristian Wilkerson, WR, New England Patriots – The Patriots need to sign this kid to their 53, he is the next big-time playmaker, you have to trust me. He is small school standout with big playmaking skills.
- Damon Harrison, DT, Seattle Seahawks – How is Snacks on a practice squad? I mean you need a run stuffer right? He is a run stuffer, sign him to a damn one year deal and play him right now.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fantasy Doctors: What did Texans WR Will Fuller take? Breaking down Doping in Sports nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/will-f… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- Chargers RB Austin Ekeler should be a must start week 13 after returning from his injury nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/austin…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Top Fantasy Streamers for Week 13 ift.tt/33Asacx
about 48 mins ago
- Fantasy Injury Updates: Josh Jacobs, D.J. Moore, Daniel Jones, and Phillip Lindsay nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/injury… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- 49ers coach says George Kittle could come back soon if they are playing meaningful games nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/george…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago