Let’s break down our Week 7 Picks, Predictions, and Fantasy Sleepers. Last week, we were 7-7 last week, bringing our record on the year to 56-29-1. My Buffalo Bills dropped the ball. We sucked last week, losing 7 games, but we have to step up this week.
- Lions v. Falcons
- Browns v. Bengals
- Steelers v. Titans
- Panthers v. Saints
- Bills v. Jets
- Cowboys v. Washington
- Packers v. Texans
- Buccaneers v. Raiders
- Chiefs v. Broncos
- 49ers v. Patriots
- Jaguars v. Chargers
- Seahawks v. Cardinals
- Bears v. Rams
- Tyler Kroft is one of only two tight ends on the Bills roster after their tight ends room ended up with COVID-19. Kroft will have a huge week for the Bills. 7-86 and a touchdown for his new child.
- Bears implode against the Rams. Rams defensive line blow up the Bears defensive line and Nick Foles several picks.
- Chucky puts up a great fight against the Buccaneers but Brady is able to prevail. Bucs win with a last second field goal.
- Rams defense – I have them scoring twice and sacking Nick Foles 5 times. The Rams defense eats today and they put up the highest fantasy totals.
- Gardner Minshew got the memo he could be benched today and that was all you needed to say. Minshew Mania is back! 300 plus passing yards and 4 touchdowns.
- Bills rebound in a mighty way. They are banged up but their defense finally steps up. Their defense scores twice today one on a pick six and one on a Trent Murphy forced fumble. Jerry Hughes falls on it in the end zone. Bills 35-Jets 0