- Name: Kentavious Thomas
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 200
- Position: Running Back
- College: Fort Valley State University
- Twitter: @irundarock
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- I’m a strong downhill runner with cat like Reflex. Very fast . Has great cuts
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- I would invest it in lots of different things
What has been your biggest failure?
- Not passing my ACT to go D1. I let myself down and my city.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- They say I’m a hard runner.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- Malik Freeman
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
Pop . It was pop pop my grandpa gave me that name back when I was younger.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- Criminal Justice. And I’m a artist, I like to deal with all types of music!
What is your coolest life moment?
- Visiting California
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- ALL OF THE LIGHTS
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- ICE CUBE
Who is your favorite football team?
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- WARNING THE GRIM REAPER . TAKEN THE LIFE OUT OF DEFENDERS”
What is your biggest fear?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Le’veon Bell
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- First, I wake up then I do a prayer. TURN THE SPEAKERS ON. Start my football playlist put it on repeat. Go though game day things with the team. Before the game I eat a bag of hot chips and drink 2 Gatorades . Do one more prayer. Then it’s go time.
Do you have any hobbies?
- Anything to do with music.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- I don’t think I run like any in the NFL
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- There are so many people who influenced me to become something better. My whole life been a challenge And there was lots of people on my side pushing me.
What motivates you to work hard?
- My family. My life struggle . I came from the struggle so I know what I need and what I have to do to become the man I have to be
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fantasy Football: Week 13 Waiver Wire Report nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/cc1LbwQf27
about 27 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Scouting Report: Zach Wilson ift.tt/3oq7QTp
about 32 mins ago
- ICYMI:South Carolina High School Football Player Mikell McKelvey was shot and killed on Thanksgiving Day… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- NFL Heads hand out their Pro Bowl Votes, Josh Allen and Big Ben both snubbed? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/pro-bo… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft buzz: Catching up with Miami Hurricanes WR Xavier Restrepo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/xavier… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4XXhaZ0Jul
about 60 mins ago