• Name: Jarrin Pierce
• Height: 5’11
• Weight: 185
• Position: WR
• College: Middle Tennessee State University
• Twitter: @jarrinpierce3
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Roscoes Chicken & Waffles
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• When you break down my film you will see a player that does great things with the ball and without the ball. You will see a player that loves to compete, you will also see a player that cares about his teammates on film. Me making plays will stick out on film my ability to get open and receive the ball will stick out on film. My route running and catching ability and what I do after the catch will stick out.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• I will give a percentage to the homeless and do whatever I can to help people that are in need. I want to be able to make a change in the world and I feel like giving back is the best way to do that.
What has been your biggest failure?
• My biggest failure was not understanding that I will fail a plethora of times before I succeed.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• They would say my best quality is my humility.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• My fellow receiver CJ Windham his work ethic is incredible. He challenges me to get better each and every day.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Audio Engineering and a minor in Concrete Management
What is your coolest life moment?
• My coolest life moment is when I scored my first division 1 touchdown in Michigan at the big house.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• I would pick “My Girl” by The Temptations
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• I’m picking Denzel Washington
Who is your favorite football team?
• Pittsburgh Steelers
What is your biggest fear?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Tyler Lockette, Jarvis Landry
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I wake up in the morning and I thank God for another day and then have team breakfast and meetings and then we have a pregame meal. I also listen to my favorite rap artist Nipsey Hussle to get my mind right.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Yes I like to work out go fishing hang out with friends and family and eat at new places and just have a good time with the people I love. I also love to sing in my free time and watch all types of movies. I love to watch youtube highlights of my favorite players.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I would compare myself to Jarvis Landry and Terry Mclaurin
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My Faith in God is the biggest influence in my life. The reason I say that is because without him none of this possible I give him all of the glory because he deserves it. My faith is my biggest influence it is what keeps me going and motivated to be great every day in the life.
What motivates you to work hard?
•My family motivates me to work harder than I ever had before because I want to be able to provide for them and make sure they have no worries at all in life. We have been through a lot and I love putting a smile on their faces and making them happy. Family means everything to me and I know I have the opportunity to change our lives forever and I’m just grateful that we are all on this journey together and their support means everything to me.