We thought after week 5 of the National Football League it would be important to breakdown the top players at each position in Fantasy Football. There were some insane football games in week 5, some that went down to the wire and some that had teams winning we did not expect. Let’s break down the top 5 fantasy studs of week 5.
Ryan Fitzpatrick, Miami Dolphins – I was going to give this to Deshaun Watson or Kyler Murray, but Fitz deserves it. Fitzmagic finished with 350 yards passing and 3 touchdowns with zero interceptions. He led his Dolphins passed the 49ers as well. When Ryan Fitzpatrick is on the Dolphins are going to be tough to beat.
Todd Gurley, Atlanta Falcons – Welcome Back Todd! Todd Gurley had his best game since returning from a knee injury. He finished with 121 yards on the ground on just 14 carries. The former Rams running back could not save his coach and GM from getting fired, but he did score a touchdown too.
Travis Fulgham, Philadelphia Eagles/Chase Claypool, Pittsburgh Steelers – I am giving this a co-winner because both of these players blew up this week. Fulgham went from getting cut several times this year to hauling in 10 receptions for 152 yards and scoring a touchdown, while Claypool went over 100 yards and scored 4 touchdowns (Should have been 5). Both of these players stepped up for their teams week 5.
Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs – The Chiefs lost the game and Travis Kelce took the blame on social media for the loss but he was not the problem. He finished the game with 8 receptions for 108 yards and scored one touchdown. Kelce is a big target and continues to dominate.
Los Angeles Rams – I am sorry I cannot pass up the fact that Aaron Donald and Troy Reeder totaled 7 sacks this week against the Washington Football Team. Rams defense was pretty solid this week and helped their team get the win. 7 sacks? Aaron Donald had 4 alone and when you add in the forced fumble, that is a great week.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders Injury Update; Eagles find out more about his knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 19th, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- He better step up too. He wanted money they paid him. He has been MIA six games, and his penalty was a huge blow to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:Updated 2021 NFL Draft Order; Jets hold the first pick after six weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-dr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update; 49ers back will likely miss 3 to 5 weeks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago