We thought after week 5 of the National Football League it would be important to breakdown the top players at each position who forgot to show up in Fantasy Football. There were some insane football games in week 5, some that went down to the and some that had teams winning we did not expect. Let’s break down the top 5 fantasy duds of week 5.
Jimmy Garoppolo, San Francisco 49ers – 49ers benched Jimmy G in the middle of the game. Jimmy was either not ready to return or the Dolphins had his number. He went 7-17 for 77 yards and threw 2 interceptions. He was also sacked three times. It was a long day for Jimmy.
Joe Mixon, Cincinnati Bengals – Last week the Bengals running back tore it up, but this week, he was shut down. Mixon finished with 24 rushes for 59 yards averaging 2.5 yards per carry. The Bengals did face the Ravens, but the game was lopsided. I was expecting more from Mixon after last weeks performance.
DJ Chark, Jacksonville Jaguars – Chark finished the games this week with 16 yards receiving on three receptions. I was so disapointed in his play because I actually played him this week in one of my fantasy leagues over CeeDee Lamb because I thought he would eat against the 0-4 Houston Texans. Boy was I wrong, and I know he left with an ankle injury, but Chark suffered the injury late in the fourth quarter.
Hayden Hurst, Atlanta Falcons – Hurst was starting to blossom into a solid option for the Falcons. Matt Ryan just has not been finding his targets. Russell Gage had a rough week and so did Hurst. Hurst needs to be more involved in the game. He is a solid tight end when targeted. He finished the game with 2 receptions for just 8 yards.
Philadelphia Eagles – The Eagles could have won the game yesterday against the Pittsburgh Steelers, but they could not stop a rookie. They put Darius Slay their best defender on him and could not slow him down. Chase Claypool technically scored 5 times on the Eagles defense, one was a petty offensive pass interference call. The Eagles were bad yesterday, they need some corners.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Week 8 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/YCgGrPXx7H
about 23 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for October 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Cleveland Browns are hosting QB J’Mar Smith for a workout nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/jmar-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Cardinals are now signing CB De’Vante Bausby to their 53 man roster nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/devant… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- ICYMI:Surprise NFC East players who could be traded soon nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfc-ea… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/VTEZzv978B
about 1 hour ago