The Washington Football Team has benched quarterback Dwayne Haskins after just 10 games as the starter over his career. Washington is going to start Kyle Allen over Haskins.
David Carr the former first round pick said this the other day.
“Haskins presents a lot of upside as a former first-round pick, but at some point, Washington must decide whether to wait it out or attempt to salvage the season by playing Kyle Allen,” Carr wrote. “To me, Allen gives this team the best chance to win at this point in time.”
The sad thing to me is Haskins is still young. He is getting a bad rap.
Well look at Haskins stats next to Josh Allen when you look at the first 10 career starts.
- Josh Allen over his first 10 starts: 7 TDs vs. 11 INTs 6.37 yards per pass attempt 52.3 completion %
- Dwayne Haskins over his first 10 starts: 11 TDs vs. 6 INTs 6.56 yards per pass attempt 58.2 completion %
Quarterbacks take time to develop. It feels like the Washington Football Team does not have time.
I hope Washington does not have plans for Haskins moving forward because at this point, Haskins will never recover. This is a huge blow to a young quarterback. You begin to lose confidence. This week Haskins threw for 300 yards, and did not turn the ball over. I guess that is not enough. I am telling you he is not the only one making mistakes, but he did fall victim to the mistakes.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Four Players Steve Cohen Should Target Aside From Trevor Bauer or J.T. Realmuto ift.tt/35VEbtk
about 12 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Dallas Goedert and Jalen Reagor injury update nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/dallas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7rxMx9rXpe
about 52 mins ago
- Week 8 Sunday Sleeper Squad: Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Sleepers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 1 hour ago
- Week 8 Preview: New York Jets vs. Kansas City Chiefs ift.tt/2TG1rWF
about 1 hour ago
- Cheaper By The Dozen: NFL Week 8 DFS Value Plays ift.tt/3oIYHGn
about 2 hours ago