- Name: Dezmon Dean
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 265
- Position: DT
- College: Arizona Christian University
- Twitter: @DezmonDean
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Hot and juicy crawfish
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• How I flow to the ball and my motor
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Buy my father his dream home and car
What has been your biggest failure?
• I haven’t failed at anything I just take my “failures” as learned lessons
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Composure and mental strength. Passion and love for the sport
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• If I can’t say myself I would say my little brother Deonsaye Dean
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Dez it’s short for Dezmon
NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Behavioral health with an emphasis on coaching. My dream job if I don’t go pro is being a sport/personal trainer
What is your coolest life moment?
• My coolest life moment when I caught an interception my senior year in high school against the number one prospect in the state to seal the game I was a 310 pound DT
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• If I didn’t know better by Luther Vandross
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Cedric the Entertainer
Who is your favorite football team?
• New York Giants
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Beware of Dog
What is your biggest fear?
• Spiders and not living up to what I say
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Damon “Snacks” Harrison
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I wake up praise and worship Jesus Christ for an hour, stretch out and then run a mile.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Power lifting
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Leonard Williams
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My father watching him putting in hard-working hours to make sure we would never go without makes him the biggest influence on my life
What motivates you to work hard?
• My family
Follow Us on Facebook