Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL, CFL, and XFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview on Dezmin Reed and follow his journey on Twitter @ReedEra481
What is your favorite workout?
My favorite workout is the next workout. I love to squat so my legs are strong and I like full-body, abs, and working in my arms.
If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Ray Lewis, I’ll want to learn the mental and the intensity and the focus that he brings to the game every time he steps on the field, want to learn how to be a better player in the film room and a better man.
What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
My mindset when I play is to dominate every play like it’s my last… want be the best at my position on any given night, my goal is to make a impact everytime I step on the field.
If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
The Man that kept fighting! I’ll call it this because my whole life I had to fight to get to where I want to go… nothing was handed to me I worked for everything I have and the story is not done.
What is your favorite stadium that you have played in?
Kidd Brewer Stadium (AppState) nothing like 30,000 fans screaming for you and the love they give is something special.
What are your favorite moments from your football life?
Being able to dominate and play the game I love everyday and playing for the man next to you.
What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
When I’m playing in the game my intensity is at all time high , but I keep a laser focus so I can make the plays I need to make.
What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
I loved the joy it brought me , I watched my family play football and it definitely encourage me to want to do and I just loved it from then.
What has been your biggest challenge in life?
Staying laser focus, and being ready for the opportunity when it comes.
What would a team get in a player like you?
Focus, hungry, self driven, and self-motivated.
What do you hope to achieve as a football player going forward?
To be in the NFL and lead my team in tackles and learn from the best.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:South Carolina High School Football Player Mikell McKelvey was shot and killed on Thanksgiving Day… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- NFL Heads hand out their Pro Bowl Votes, Josh Allen and Big Ben both snubbed? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/pro-bo… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft buzz: Catching up with Miami Hurricanes WR Xavier Restrepo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/xavier… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4XXhaZ0Jul
about 39 mins ago
- ICYMI:Three offseason trades the Philadelphia Eagles, front office should consider nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/eagles… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina CB D’Jordan Strong nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/djorda… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Wg7VwMydpw
about 43 mins ago