Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL, CFL, and XFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview on Christian and follow his journey on Twitter @Blessed_CMG
1.What do you hope to achieve as a football player going forward?
- I hope to make it to the NFL and be a professional football player.
2.What is your favorite workout?
- I like to run routes and do footwork drills.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- Be the best player on the football field, trust my preparation, and trust what I see.
4.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- My biggest test is practicing patience but I haven’t had a really hard life.
5.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- My favorite moment was rushing for a career-high on my mother’s birthday and she was in the stands.
6.What do you do for fun?
- I like to try new places to eat, customizing shoes and I like making music.
7.What is your favorite stadium that you have played in?
- Aggie Memorial stadium.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I loved football since I was born and it came naturally to me. Love at first sight.
Check out Justin’s Free Agent Interviews only on Draft Diamonds
9.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- Big life bigger world, because there’s alot of potential inside of me and I’m trying to figure what is like in my big life in this big world.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- A team would get a hard worker, a team player, a self-motivated, an every-down player, someone who can play special teams, and a fast learner.
11. If you could hang out with any football player or players past or present who and why?
LaDainian Tomlinson, Adrian Peterson, and Michael Vick. Adrian Peterson and LaDainian Tomlinson were 2 guys I liked when I was younger. Michael Vick was an icon through adversity and maintained being an icon.
12.What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
I bring calm,confidence and I’m relentless and consistent.