We are learning the Cincinnati Bengals have offensive tackle Brandon Hitner in for a workout. Hitner is joining former Buffalo Bills offensive guard Quinton Spain.
Hitner, who was a fifth-year senior, demonstrated continuous improvement year-after-year on Nova’s offensive line, being named one of the two most improved players of the team going into this past season.
The right tackle’s season was cut short as he only appeared in seven games because of a knee injury but started every game (11) in 2017.
Hitner is a 6060, 300 pound offensive tackle that can play as a swing tackle for the Bengals. He has played for several teams including the Rams and Texans.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Julio Jones Injury Update, Could he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Salvon Ahmed Injury Update, Ruled out already for Week 12, OUCH… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Tua Tagovailoa Injury Update, How banged up is Tua? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/tua-ta… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago