- Name: Anthony Mullis
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 235
- Position: DE/OLB/TE
- College: Livigstone College
- Twitter: @youngking_2nd
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Mr Gs
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• I never give up on a play, I chase down plays away from me and support my teammates when they make big plays as well.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
I would give money back to my family from the ones I never met to the people that support me now
• What has been your biggest failure?
• Losing my scholarship to Elon university due to academic issues
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I never give up, you can count on Mullis to make a play
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Devantae Adams #11 Livingstone College
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Crazy Man Mullis
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• I major in sports management my dream job if football doesn’t work is to be a football recruiter for chapel hill.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Finding out my father is Ben Coates at 13
NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 NFL Draft Small School Rankings
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Wiz Khalifa- The Statement
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Leonardo DiCaprio
Who is your favorite football team?
• Carolina Panthers
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Approach with caution
What is your biggest fear?
• Not being successful in life.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• I don’t really have a favorite player I just enjoy watching football.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I usually like to be by myself I don’t like talking joking or laughing game days are serious to me.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I enjoy working out, and playing the ps4 online
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Julius Peppers
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My 2 daughters My mom and my self are my biggest influence I came from tough times. With them and myself I’ve managed to get back on the right track.
What motivates you to work hard?
• Remembering going through tough times without my father. Remembering losing my scholarship to Elon. Remembering being put out the house as teen forced to sleep in cars and homeless shelters and tents. Remembering all the pain and struggles I dealt with on my own and still manage to walk on to livingstone earned a scholarship and be apart of a brother hood. My daughters are also another I go hard at anything I do. They are my pride and joy.