Chargers quarterback Tyrod Taylor missed this weeks game because of the team doctor. According to Adam Schefter, the Chargers team doctor punctured the lung of the starting quarterback when trying to administer pain killers to Tyrod’s cracked ribs.
According to Ian Rapoport, Taylor will likely be out again this weekend.
“For him to be 100 percent this Sunday is theoretically possible but does not seem likely, based on what I know about the situation,” Rapoport noted.
Taylor had to go to the hospital and was discharged on Sunday. It looks like the team doctor had Justin Herbert on his fantasy football team. Herbert will likely get another start this week, but when Tyrod is healthy, head coach Anthony Lynn said Tyrod is the starter.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Predicting a trade: Bills send the Buccaneers a 5th round pick for TE Cameron Brate nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/camero… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 mins ago
- Predicting a Trade: Eagles send a 2021 2nd round pick to the Patriots for CB Stephon Gilmore… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- ICYMI:Week 7 Power Rankings, After 7 Weeks Steelers are in the top spot nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/week-7… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/v3Vp13HaqF
about 41 mins ago
- I hope they trade Gilmore twitter.com/_chriscurtis/s…
about 46 mins ago
- NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio Tries to Stop the Sale of the New York Mets ift.tt/3oxhUL7
about 1 hour ago