The Miami Dolphins are a gritty team. They are going to fight you week in and week out. There is no doubt about it. Tonight, the Dolphins will take on Gardner Minshew and the Jacksonville Jaguars. You can almost guarantee this is going to be a good game.
Minshew is very much like Ryan Fitzpatrick. Both are gunslingers who can easily shake off a bad play. Minshew and the Jaguars were wrote off by everyone including myself. Fitzpatrick was my quarterback in Buffalo at one point, so I know a ton about him. The kid is a gamer, but he is also getting old. Tua is the next in line, the Dolphins drafted Tua Tagovailoa with the fifth pick in the NFL Draft, but a report from the Palm Beach Post reported recently came out saying Tua stated that he still has not been hit.
Could the Dolphins be scared to let Tua get hit? Obviously, they are not in the position right now to need Tua to play, but him not getting hit since Alabama has to be a fear in both Tua and the Dolphins staff. With him saying that, it would imply that he was not hit in training camp. It could be very likely that Tua has yet to get hit since camp opened.
I mean we did not hit our quarterback in practice either. That is a normal thing, but with everything the Dolphins risked to take Tua do you think they are scared to take the training wheels off because they do not want him to get hurt?
Think of this, what happens if tonight Ryan Fitzpatrick goes down to an injury? Are the Dolphins going to put Tua into the game? They may not have a choice. I know this is not something for us fans to worry about, but it shows precaution. We will never know if Tua is ready to go until that time happens.
He may get hurt on the first hit, or he may go on to have a monstrous career. At the end of the day though, many fans are panicking because he has not been hit. He is not supposed to get hit in practice, but the Dolphins could be concerned too. Think about it, that is your long term investment. That is your future, you do not want to risk your future if you are not sure about the outcome.
I want to know what you think, Does this bother you?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Breaking: Browns are working out former New Hampshire CB Prince Smith nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/prince… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4vQSUXXx7N
about 8 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Buccaneers sign CB Mazzi Wilkins to their practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/mazzi-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Xv6MZQHeBE
about 15 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Week 6 Injury Review; Some big time RB’s hurt this week nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/week-6…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Breaking: Raiders are working out former South Carolina RB Tavien Feaster nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/tavien… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/oXPGKkOExq
about 22 mins ago
- Breaking: Packers are expected to work out former Missouri OT Paul Adams nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/paul-a… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/VEF0R9CA7e
about 47 mins ago