- Name: Trevante Coleman
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 220
- Position: RB
- College: Grand View University
- Twitter: @Trecoleman11
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Starns BBQ
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• How physical the LB’s are and they move side line to side. Also just the whole defense in general how they move.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• The first thing I would do with my money is helping my family then paying off school loans.
What has been your biggest failure?
• My biggest failure I would probably say Is not doing what I was supposed to in high school. More of making the right decision and choices that cost me not to go D1.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Probably being more of a leader, someone that always takes charge on and off the field. They would say I’m outspoken and not afraid to speak up at the right time and moments.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Derrick Overstreet I played with him all throughout high school, the most working dedicated person ever. He went off to Western Kentucky university and revived MVP his rookie in their bowl game. He could have gone to the next level but ended transforming his body from 280 DL to a UFC weighing 215 till this day.
NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Big Tre was my it was a lot people named Tre around but I was always the biggest.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Liberal arts/ communications. If I don’t make it playing football I wanna start coaching and helping guys make it farther than I did and do better then what I did.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Isley Brothers/ Contagious
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Will Ferrell
Who is your favorite football team?
• Tennessee Titans
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Don’t let the smile fool you!!
What is your biggest fear?
• Not being successful
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Ryan Tannehill
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I would wake up, eat breakfast, sit around, kick around, make sure I have everything to make my way to the stadium and get prepared. Nothing really major. I’m more just cool, calm and collective.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Yes, Jerome Bettis. An old school physical back big back that will run through stuff. I watched him as I was growing up.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• I would probably have to say my mom just because she always made a way out of no way for me and my family and is still doing so to this day. Any ways she can she’s trying to make it happen.
What motivates you to work hard?
• What motivates me I’ve been through a lot when I say that I mean I’m 25 years of age I’ve seen a lot of up and down struggling throughout life then and still now. I am just tired of being that so I’m grind and get better every time.