The NFL has been strange this week, but there are so many solid players that could help out teams that are not even getting an opportunity on their teams right now. I want to bring up five players that I could see on the trade block after three weeks in the NFL. Let’s break it down and find them a home as well.
1.) John Ross, WR, Cincinnati Bengals – How in the hell is this kid a healthy inactive? The Jets are hurting so bad right now, this move makes too much sense. The Bengals would likely give him away at this point. The Jets need help bad at the position and I would not be shocked if they started searching teams rosters and practices squads at this point. Ross is a speedster with great hands. He just needs an opportunity.
2.) Bryce Love, RB, Washington Football Team – Love has had injuries in his past, but he is still young. The Washington Football Team are not even thinking about using him. There are teams right now in the NFL who cannot run the ball. Teams like the New York Giants and Houston Texans. Both teams could use the young running back. I could see the Texans trading a late round pick for Love at this point.
3.) Jarrett Stidham, QB, New England Patriots – I know you guys are going to say I am crazy, but let’s face it, the Patriots are Cam’s team. Stidham could be a great option at this point. They made him a healthy scratch this week. Stidham could receive tons of interest from teams, and the one team I think that should call for his services is the Vikings. Yes, Kirk Cousins is not the answer. Trade for Stidham and you have a future replacement.
4.) Tajae Sharpe, WR, Minnesota Vikings – I don’t know why I just feel that Tajae Sharpe belongs on the New England Patriots. I can see this move happening. I do not know why, but the Patriots struck out on Mohamed Sanu, and Sharpe is a freaky and long wide out. I think if the Patriots can give Cam a few more weapons they can be dangerous. This is a super low risk and high reward trade for the Patriots.
5.) Rashard Higgins, WR, Cleveland Browns – The Browns need to trade Hollywood. I am sorry he is too damn good and the team that needs him is the New York Giants. Giants call for him and offer them a late round pick. Higgins can come in and become a star wide out for New York. The Browns do not utilize him and he is a solid wide out with tons of potential.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Bills safeties Poyer and Hyde need to step up. They have been playing soft and lost at times. They are not zooming… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Lee Privett, Defensive Lineman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/lee-pr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/mBdsQUIRBh
about 19 mins ago
- Tonight, Josh Allen missed on several throws. It was raining, that is not an excuse. He could have been better. H… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- I was told to not play fan boy tonight. It will be better for my brand, so I will tell the truth how I feel. Let's make a thread
about 24 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jarrin Pierce, WR, Middle Tennessee State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/jarrin…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago