There are several big time rookies who have been performing well, but this week there were three rookies who really caught my eye. The biggest performance and the best performance in my eyes was Justin Jefferson of the Minnesota Vikings, but let’s look at three rookies who really stepped up in week 3.
1.) Justin Herbert, QB, Los Angeles Chargers – The Chargers gunslinger did not get the win against the Carolina Panthers, but he was doing everything possible to keep his team in the game. He finished third in the entire NFL this week in passing yards. He threw for 330 yards and scored one touchdown. He was forced to throw the ball 49 times but I was impressed with his poise in the pocket.
2.) Justin Jefferson, WR, Minnesota Vikings – Jefferson did his best Randy Moss impression. The former LSU wide receiver was an animal this week and deserves to win Pepsi’s Rookie of the Week. justin jHe was a beast and finished with 7 receptions for 175 yards receiving and scored on a 71 yard touchdown bomb. His dance was pretty damn classic as well.
3.) Jeremy Chinn, DB, Carolina Panthers – I know he will not get a lot of love from the National Media but Chinn was a beast on the gridiron this week. He was all over the place and wreaking havoc in the backfield of the Chargers. He finished the game with 12 tackles which was good for third in the NFL this week. Chinn is turning into a stud for the Panthers, WE KNEW HE WOULD! Let’s Go Jeremy!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- You know what, I give credit where it is due. The Jets secondary did well. Bless Austin is maybe the best young pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- That was a great game too! I knew Kroft would eat. Their backers were banged up. Good job by Daboll twitter.com/haprusak/statu…
about 17 mins ago
- Y’all are going to turn the corner. Trust in Joe! Good dude twitter.com/jordankendall5…
about 19 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Buffalo Bills are expected to work out TE Alex Ellis nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/alex-e… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gdP87wzU7J
about 21 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: DeVonta Freeman ankle injury update; How many weeks will he miss? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/devont… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago