Maurkice Pouncey the Steelers starting center posted on his Instagram today that he regrets having Antwon Rose’s name on the back of his helmet.
Antwon Rose was just 17 years old when he was shot three times and killed by the police. Well, Pouncey did some research to find out that he did not know the entire story.
He is now saying that he will no longer just put any person’s name on the back of his helmet, he claims he will put who he wants on the back of his helmet. He also stated that he is against racism and he wants a change.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Good addition twitter.com/RapSheet/statu…
about 12 mins ago
- Las Vegas Raiders DB DJ White was released with an injury settlement
about 16 mins ago
- Jaguars kicker Aldrick Rosas was restored back to their practice squad from PS injured list
about 17 mins ago
- Darron Lee Mic'd Up | Pre Week 1 vs. Cincinnati Bengals youtu.be/06jpVKzTGyE via @YouTube
about 27 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for October 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago