This past week, my Buffalo Bills played the New York Jets in Buffalo. The Bills allowed the Jets to hang around a little bit turning the ball over, but the Jets were no match for the Bills.
This week the Jets schedule does not get any easier. They face the San Francisco 49ers in New Jersey. The Jets opening point spread was +6, now they’re more in the +7 range for NFL week 2. And to be honest, they are going to need every one of those points.
The 49ers are going to be pissed that they lost the Cardinals. The Cardinals are no longer a push over. They added some depth with DeAndre Hopkins and boy did he look great.
The Jets on the other hand do not have a number 1 receiver. Shoot they don’t have any good receivers. I am not trying to bash them but they were horrible against the Bills. Jamison Crowder went over 100 yards receiving against the Bills, but that is because he broke a 69 yard reception open because of piss poor tackling. He was targeted 13 times though. He finished with just 7 receptions.
The Jets defense did have some turnovers, but it was because Josh Allen did not cover up the ball. The Bills really let the Jets hang around. When I look at the 49ers roster, there is no way they lose this game. I would not be surprised to see the 49ers win by 14 plus points.
Adam Gase was asked about the Buffalo Bills defense and he did not know what to say. He was clueless, the Jets fans deserve better than Gase. Many Jets fans thought they would be better off, but without Le’Veon Bell and without some players on their defense the Jets are going to get spanked. I think the 49ers will blow out the Jets.
My final prediction is San Francisco 49ers 35 over the New York Jets 13. I think Jimmy G will throw for 4 touchdowns. The Jets will make the Niners one dimensional, but they will get scorched in the secondary.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds owner Damond Talbot joins Daddy’s Ball Podcast nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/daddys… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- Breaking: Former D3 standout Jeremy Vujnovich is working out for the Washington Football Team… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- XFL Defensive Rankings after Week 3, BattleHawks are the top team nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/02/xfl-de… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/MZE9HfFYkT
about 19 mins ago
- Week 2 Recap: Atlanta Falcons vs. Dallas Cowboys ift.tt/3hQU0pg
about 20 mins ago
- Keys to The Win: Lakers Take 2-0 Lead Over Nuggets ift.tt/2RO3J5g
about 20 mins ago