This past week, my Buffalo Bills played the New York Jets in Buffalo. The Bills allowed the Jets to hang around a little bit turning the ball over, but the Jets were no match for the Bills.
This week the Jets schedule does not get any easier. They face the San Francisco 49ers in New Jersey. The Jets opening point spread was +6, now they’re more in the +7 range for NFL week 2. And to be honest, they are going to need every one of those points.
The 49ers are going to be pissed that they lost the Cardinals. The Cardinals are no longer a push over. They added some depth with DeAndre Hopkins and boy did he look great.
The Jets on the other hand do not have a number 1 receiver. Shoot they don’t have any good receivers. I am not trying to bash them but they were horrible against the Bills. Jamison Crowder went over 100 yards receiving against the Bills, but that is because he broke a 69 yard reception open because of piss poor tackling. He was targeted 13 times though. He finished with just 7 receptions.
The Jets defense did have some turnovers, but it was because Josh Allen did not cover up the ball. The Bills really let the Jets hang around. When I look at the 49ers roster, there is no way they lose this game. I would not be surprised to see the 49ers win by 14 plus points.
Adam Gase was asked about the Buffalo Bills defense and he did not know what to say. He was clueless, the Jets fans deserve better than Gase. Many Jets fans thought they would be better off, but without Le’Veon Bell and without some players on their defense the Jets are going to get spanked. I think the 49ers will blow out the Jets.
My final prediction is San Francisco 49ers 35 over the New York Jets 13. I think Jimmy G will throw for 4 touchdowns. The Jets will make the Niners one dimensional, but they will get scorched in the secondary.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Have y’all checked out @Bigger_Buffalo They have some awesome gear! Amazing designs! Go Bills #Billsmafia
about 23 mins ago
- Post Retirement Review: Vance McDonald, TE nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/vance-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/VE2IxIjgEE
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:Pittsburgh Steelers sign QB Dwayne Haskins nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/dwayne… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/MgKh8EyDDS
about 11 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Big Board: Top 400 plus prospects in the 2021 NFL Draft presented by Draft Diamonds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for January 21, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 hours ago