Josh Gordon was one of the best players in the NFL a few years ago. Everyone watched him tear it up for the Cleveland Browns, but unfortunately he had a run-in with drugs, which really hurt his future.
Gordon failed multiple drug tests, to be suspended by the NFL. Gordon did not quit though. He went to rehab, he worked hard and would come back only to have another set back.
Well, Gordon is getting another shot. According to Ian Rapoport, Gordon has signed a one year deal with the Seattle Seahawks.
In his career, Gordon has 247 receptions for 4,252 yards receiving and has scored 20 touchdowns. Last year in 11 games, Gordon caught 27 balls for 426 yards but only found pay dirt once. It will be interesting to see if he can come in and help D.K. Metcalf and Tyler Lockett.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ivory Scott, OL, Arkansas State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ivory-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Chris Carson Injury Update, Will he return in week 12? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/chris-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Julio Jones Injury Update, Could he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Salvon Ahmed Injury Update, Ruled out already for Week 12, OUCH nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/salvon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- It's about to go down...... twitter.com/nypost/status/…
about 59 mins ago