Jadeveon Clowney’s interest is starting to heat up. Tonight, Diana Russini said that the Jacksonville Jaguars are a team to watch, but right now the Saints and Titans are in a dog fight for his services.
The wild thing is the Saints want him the worst according to Tom Pelissero.
The crazy thing is the Saints are not doing very well in the Salary Cap Category. Check out this tweet from Dov Kleiman. The Saints are projected to be negative 78 million in cap for 2021.
So what does that mean? They Saints will have to start reworking contracts if they want to sign Clowney. Alvin Kamara is also complaining about getting a new deal. At this point, the Saints seem to be going all in hoping to get a ring out of this entire situation, because like Dov said, next year their roster is going to look a lot different.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Shemar Jean-Charles, DB, Appalachian State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/shemar… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:Getting to Know NFL Draft Prospect: Nick Broeker, LT, Ole Miss nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nick-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: DeVonta Smith surgery update | Heisman winner needed two surgeries on his hand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFLHeads Draft Prospect Interview: Jeremy Bell, CB, University of Charleston… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Adam Mannie, SS/LB, Missouri Southern University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago