Maybe you drafted Duke Johnson and now, with him having played and picking up an injury, maybe you are looking at dropping him to add somebody with potential upside; whether it is this week or possibly season-long. Below is a list of possibilities to replace Duke Johnson. All players are under 50% Rostered in Yahoo! Leagues, with one exception at 55% Rostered. Take a look, make your moves and win your league(s).
Fantasy Football Injury Report
- Carlos Hyde/ RB/ Seattle Seahawks (18% Rostered Yahoo!): Hyde has the opportunity to pay off for a week one play; possibly. Seattle has been Top 3 in rushing attempts the last 2 seasons. RB1 in Seattle, Chris Carson is coming off a hip injury and missed 9 practices during camp. The Seattle/Atlanta matchup is expected to be high-scoring, so maybe Hyde even steals a 1-or-2-yard TD from somebody in this one.
- James Robinson/ RB/ Jacksonville Jaguars (43% Rostered Yahoo!): Just in case he is still on waivers in your league. The talk about him is real. He finished somewhere around 100 Overall on the Final Draft Diamonds Draft Board. He will get all 1st/2nd Down work and don’t be shocked to see him stay on the field in some 3rd Down scenarios as well. Possible Top 15 RB for Week 1.
- Bryan Edwards/ WR/ Las Vegas Raiders (24% Rostered Yahoo!): He won’t be a secret much longer. He will walk right into the Tyrell Williams role. I prefer him over Henry Ruggs. This dude is something serious.
- Jonnu Smith/ TE/ Tennessee Titans (55% Rostered Yahoo!): Smith is an athletic boom-or-bust TE play. While he is the undisputed #2 passing game option and Tannehill loves the TE he is a first-year starter. He offers an upside like Darren Waller last season. Take it for what it is worth, but remember when Charles Clay was fantasy relevant in Miami? The QB was Tannehill and Smith has a similar build to Clay but is more athletic.
- Boston Scott/ RB/ Philadelphia Eagles (39% Rostered Yahoo!): I think he has some PPR Flex appeal. Miles Sanders has battled some type of injury this camp meaning Scott could get a bump in work against what is expected to be a pretty below-average Washington Football Team Defense.
- Jalen Reagor / WR/ Philadelphia Eagles (31% Rostered Yahoo!): I like Reagor because someone needs to catch passes in Philly other than Zach Ertz; which is why I like Scott also. He is expected to play Sunday and Reagor is dumb athletic which can be used immediately. He knocks the DeSean Jackson outlook down pronto.
- Jerrick McKinnon/ RB/ San Francisco 49ers (9% Rostered Yahoo!): But my super sneaky pick is Jerrick McKinnon. He’s allegedly been one of Jimmy G’s favorites in the passing game in camp and his explosiveness is back, but remember allegedly means according to reports. Jimmy G shreds Arizona and the status of Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk remains somewhat questionable, at best, giving McKinnon a boost if those two don’t dress.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Browns QB Baker Mayfield has always had a stacked offense, when will he step up? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/baker-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Breaking: Former Florida Gators RB Mark Thompson will workout for the Panthers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mark-t… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- MLB Postseason Preview: New York Yankees vs Cleveland Indians ift.tt/346cKMM
about 35 mins ago
- Red Sox Targets: Trevor Bauer ift.tt/2Gks5B7
about 35 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Small School Prospect Rankings with over 980 Players nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/small-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/U8lF7zRCAA
about 40 mins ago