Last week the Buffalo Bills released Offensive Tackle Brandon Walton from their practice squad and since then Walton has become a hot commodity.
According to the transactions report he had a recent workout with the Seattle Seahawks and now he is in Kansas City. There are multiple teams who would like to work him out if Kansas City does not sign him.
Last night, the Chiefs came away pretty healthy in the game on the offensive side of the ball, but Walton would be a great addition to their practice squad.
Walton is a massive man from Largo, Florida. Walton is an experienced player, having played both right tackle and left tackle effectively for the Owls during his career. The 6’5, 300-pound senior showed good feet in pass and run blocking, and showed the ability to redirect and disrupt pass rushers at the point of attack.
Walton played in 44 collegiate games, was part of two Conference USA Championship teams and he started in both Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl victories, the first at right tackle, the second at left tackle.
Walton worked under the direction of three different coordinators, all of whom ran variations of an up-tempo offense in his career.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Hey @gmfb get at me I’m serious I know @MarquetteKing would love to come on! @KyleBrandt @nateburleson @PSchrags… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Hey @KyleBrandt we need to get my boy @MarquetteKing on @gmfb We can make it happen! Let’s Do this! We need to fin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Seth Williams, WR, Auburn University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/seth-w… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/JIbYfhl6ln
about 26 mins ago
- Steelers C Maurkice Pouncey will not play today, he was placed on the COVID-19 list nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/maurki… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for December 2, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago