Last year, Brandon Drayton was arrested for charges of strangulation and domestic violence, and was suspended by the Marshall football team.
Well, the redshirt senior defensive back found out today that all charges against him were dropped.
According to the criminal complaint, a Marshall University police officer noticed Drayton grabbing the victim around the neck and yelling at her.
Police could not provide any evidence of this action, so all charges were dropped. Drayton will now be able to play with his team against Appalachian State on September 19. He was fourth on the team in tackles with 46, before getting suspended. He has 3.5 tackles for loss and 1.5 sacks.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Kenny Golladay Injury Update, Will he play on Thanksgiving? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/kenny-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: D’Andre Swift Injury Update, Will he play on Thanksgiving? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/dandre… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Toby Sanderson, C, Central Arkansas nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/toby-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: DeAngelo McMillian, DE, Shaw University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/deange… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago